Learn about the Data table dashboard and how it is used in MindBridge. Visit the links in this article to learn more.
Go to the Data table tab
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page.
- Select View Analysis in line with the desired analysis.
You will go to the Analyze page.
- Select the Data table tab.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, open the Analyze menu ( ) in the MindBridge sidebar and select the analysis you want to see, then go to the Data table tab.
This dashboard provides detailed information related to the imported financial data, enabling you to:
- Use the filter builder to create, save, and reuse precise filters.
- Perform a keyword search for specific data.
- Use the Intelligent Sampler to generate random and risk-stratified samples.
- Configure your data to view in-period or out-of-period entries or transactions, add or remove columns, and sort columns in ascending or descending order.
- Export files and perform other actions on your data.
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.