Narrowing down details with different combinations of accounts, dates, risk scores, and more, allows you use subsets of the data as sample populations for specific audit tests, upon which the Intelligent Sampler can be used to automatically make selections.
Learn how to create sophisticated filters that identify transactional data of interest.
Go to the Data table tab
- Select the icon in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page.
- Select View Analysis in line with the desired analysis.
You will go to the Analyze page.
- Select the Data table tab.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar ( ) to open the Analyze menu ( ), then select the name of the analysis you want to see and go to the Data table tab.
Use the filter builder
- Select Filter Builder to open the filtering menu.
- Add a condition to see a list of available filters.
- Select the filter you would like to apply.
- To add an "or" statement, Add a condition to the same row.
To add an "and" statement, Add a condition to the next row.
- Select Add row to add additional "and" conditions.
For example, if you select Assets "or" Liabilities "and" Debit Value more than $1,000.00, MindBridge will display all transactions in those 2 accounts with a debit value greater than $1,000.00.
Use Cancel any time to discard your most recent changes.
Using "is not" rules
- Once you have chosen a condition, select the word is in the condition field.
- Select is not from the menu.
For example, if you change the Debit Value more than $1,000.00 condition to is not, MindBridge will display all debit transactions less than $1,000.00.
To remove an individual condition, select the X icon beside the condition.
To remove an entire row, select Clear Row in line with the intended row.
When you are satisfied with your filter conditions, Apply the filter to the Data Table.
To start over, open the filter builder and select Reset Filter to discard all current conditions.
Filters can be saved to 3 levels, depending on your user role:
- Library filters
- Organization saved filters
- Your saved filters
App Admins can promote filters to a library or to an organization.
Organization Creators can promote filters to an organization.
Auditors can save filters for their own personal use.
Save a filter
- When you are satisfied with your filter, select Save in the filter builder.
A pop-up window appears.
- Enter a Name for the filter.
- Select a Category from the menu, or enter a new one in the field.
- Optionally, depending on your role in MindBridge, you may be able to use the checkbox(es) to save the filter to the organization or library. Anyone with access will be able to leverage the saved filter.
- When you are satisfied, Save your filter.
Use a saved filter
You can use filters that you saved
- Open the filter builder.
- Select Add from Saved Filters.
The Your saved filter window appears.
- Select the filter you wish to use.
- Add the saved filter to see the conditions in the filter builder.
- Apply the filter to the data table.
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.