Adding tasks to your audit plan allows you to streamline your investigations by focusing on specific line items.
Learn how to create a new task and add it to the audit plan.
Go to the Data table tab
- Select the icon in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page.
- Select View Analysis in line with the desired analysis.
You will go to the Analyze page.
- Select the Data table tab.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar ( ) to open the Analyze menu ( ), then select the name of the analysis you want to see and go to the Data table tab.
Create a task from a transaction or entry
Note: The data table defaults to view entries. To see transactions, open the View menu and select Transactions.
- Select the plus icon ( + ) in line with the intended transaction or entry.
A pop-up window appears.
- Select an Audit Area from the menu.
- Optionally, add a sample name, select an assertion, and add a description.
- When you are satisfied, select Create task to add the new task to the audit plan and go back to the data table.
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.