In addition to Tools and tips for the audit busy season blog, we’ve put together this practical guide so you have the top resources and documents at your fingertips.
This guide includes:
Acquire and import client data
Do you have all the data you need for a successful analysis?
Learn everything about data requirements in our Requesting client data course.
Have you asked for your data as early as possible?
The earlier you ask for data from your clients, the more time you have to understand, format, and ingest the data into MindBridge. Bring data in earlier to better understand your client’s needs and support your data-driven planning approach.
Are you leveraging a direct connector?
You can now connect yourself or have a client connect to Quickbooks online and Sage Intacct.
Need more info? Review our Direct Connectors FAQ.
Is your data in the right format?
Learn how to correctly format your data with data formatting tips and tricks.
Need support with a data file?
Submit a data formatting request to get extra help.
Top data ingestion features
- Splitting, joining, and duplicating columns within the general ledger in MindBridge
- Adding additional columns for filtering
- Roll forward data from a previous engagement
- Converting your interim analysis
- Elimination and adjusting entries
- Account groupings and libraries
Are you planning on using your own financial hierarchy in your analysis?
Check out the step-by-step Account Grouping course, followed by our Libraries course on how to create and customize your libraries.
Gaining value from your analysis
Take a look at our guide, Audit procedures: tools and tips for the audit busy season, to learn how to integrate MindBridge into your upcoming engagements.
Leveraging your interim data
Learn how to leverage your interim work
- Data-drive planning webinar in MindBridge Academy
- Interim Best Practices course in MindBridge Academy
- Pushing data from an analysis to a new engagement
- Appending account groupings
Making the most out of your interim or previous year’s analysis
- Save filters and ratios to the library level or within the engagement settings
Create ratios for a library from the admin tab
- Check out our blog for Tools and tips for the audit busy season
- Review best practices for creating organizations, engagements and analyses
How to get help
Learn about the types of support available, including:
- The knowledge base, which provides step-by-step instructions
- The Community, where you can share thoughts and inquiries with your peers
- Open the MindBridge sidebar and select Support>Get help>Contact us>Live chat for a quick response
- *Open the MindBridge sidebar and select Support>Grant MindBridge access if you need data formatting support
- Visit MindBridge Academy for courses at your fingertips
Does every member of your team have the right level of user access?
Anything else on your mind?