Pre-built and custom filters help you save time and gain efficiency. Apply them to the Data Table to sift through information.
Learn how to create, view, edit, and delete custom filters in a library.
You must have access to MindBridge as an Admin to manage filters within a library.
Navigate to library filters
- From the Admin page, go to the Libraries tab.
- Open the Actions menu in line with the library you wish to view.
- Select View Library.
You will go to the Library details tab on the Libraries page.
- Go to the analysis type tab you wish to create a filter for. For example: General ledger.
- Select Filters.
You will see the available filters for that analysis type in this section.
Create a filter
- In the Filters section, select Create Filter in line with the filter group you wish you add to.
- Enter a Filter name.
- Open the Category menu to select from existing options, or create a new one by entering it into the field.
- Add conditions* with the menus.
*Filters use "and" and "or" statements. “Or” statements are built by adding conditions to a single row, while “and” statements are built by adding conditions to multiple rows.
- Select Add Row if you need additional rows.
- Select the delete icon to delete a row.
- When you are satisfied, select Create Filter.
The filter is now listed under the selected category.
Select Cancel at any time to discard the new filter and go back to the Filter tab.
View a filter
Filters are grouped by analysis type.
In the Filters section, select a filter name to display the conditions that make up that filter.
Edit a filter
- In the Filters section, select the edit icon in line with the filter you would like to edit.
The Edit Filter window appears.
- Adjust the filter name, the category, or the conditions, as needed.
- When you are satisfied, select Update to save your changes.
Select Cancel at any time to discard changes and go back to the Filters section.
Delete a filter
- In the Filters section, select the delete icon in line with the filter you would like to remove.
A warning window appears.
- Select Delete to permanently delete the selected filter.
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.