Conducting an interim analysis allows you to load and analyze data prior to fiscal year-end. By performing some of the necessary audit work in advance, you can substantially reduce your year-end workload, and can convert the interim analysis into an analysis of the full term.
Learn how to convert an interim analysis to a full analysis.
Go to the Data page
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page for that particular engagement.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar ( ) to go to the Data ( ) page.
Convert the analysis
Interim analyses are denoted with "Interim analysis" next to the analysis name.
- Select Convert, located at the top of the analysis.
- Confirm the end date of the full analysis.
The end date provided during analysis creation will be used by default but can be changed here.
- When you are satisfied, select Convert.
You will go back to the Data page.
The interim analysis is archived automatically, and the new full analysis displays "Converted" next to the analysis name.
Next, import the full general ledger to get ready to run the analysis.