Learn how to create a new analysis in MindBridge below.
Go to an engagement
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- On the Engagements page, select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
If the engagement does not contain any analyses you will be prompted to create one, otherwise you will go to the engagement's Data page.
Tip: If you are in another engagement, open the sidebar ( ) then select View all engagements to go to the Engagements page.
Create an analysis
The first analysis in an empty engagement
When an engagement is created, you can immediately create the first analysis (or set of analyses).
- Ensure the box is checked next to the analysis type you want to create.
If the engagement's library is set up for several analysis types, you can use the checkboxes to create multiple analyses simultaneously.
- Enter a name for the analysis. If you do not enter a name, MindBridge will apply the default name as seen in the field.
- Use the menu to select which time frame your analysis should represent:
- Full: The data spans the full analysis period.
- Interim: The data spans the analysis period start date to the interim as-at date.
- Periodic: The data can be imported periodically, on an ongoing basis.
- Select the date fields to reveal the calendar tool, then use it to select the:
- Analysis period start date
- Analysis period end date
- *Interim as-at date (only available if you have selected the interim time frame)
- Set the currency that you want to see in the analysis.
- When you are satisfied, select Create analysis.
You will go to the Data page where you can manage the analysis and add prior periods of data.
Add a new analysis to the Data page
You can run multiple analyses within the same engagement. This is helpful in instances when subsidiaries or multiple general ledgers exist within a single engagement.
- Open the Actions menu at the top of the Data page.
- Select Create analysis.
You will be taken to the Create analysis page.
- Follow steps 1 to 6 above.
Select Cancel any time to discard your work and go back to the Data page.
After you have created an analysis you can begin importing data:
- View the in-app import checklist
- General ledger analysis data checklist
- Accounts payable analysis data checklist
Accounts receivable analysis data checklist