Analysis settings allow you to tailor several components within the analysis:
Learn about the various analysis settings and how they are used in MindBridge.
Go to the analysis settings
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the organization you want to see, or click anywhere in the row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the engagement you want to see, or click anywhere in the row.
You will go to the Data page.
- Select View Analysis in line with the desired analysis.
You will go to the Analyze page.
- Open the Settings menu ( ) in the sidebar, then select Analysis settings.
You will go to the General settings tab.
You can update the following fields as needed:
- *Name: The name of the analysis.
- *Currency display: The currency that will be displayed across the analysis results.
*These are required fields
When you are satisfied with your changes, Save your work.
Select Discard changes any time to undo your recent unsaved changes.
Risk ranges are customized scoring parameters for high, medium, and low risk. Each new risk range you create can be applied to specific risk scores, which enables you to set clear guidelines around how to handle entries and transactions within each risk level.
Populations are a new way of slicing and dicing your data in MindBridge, and can be set up to exclude entries from sampling, or to help you focus on specific entries, and, allows you to tag entries as part of specific populations within an analysis for more efficient sampling.