Learn about the period-over-period changes table.
Go to the Prior period comparison tab
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement.
You will go to that engagement's Data page.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis.
- Once within an analysis, select Prior period comparison at the top of the page.
You will go to the Prior period comparison tab.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar ( ) to open the Analyze menu ( ), then select the analysis you want to see and go to the Prior period comparison tab.
This table displays the selected category's total debit and credit balances for the prior and current periods, and lists any variance between them.
It also displays the number of entries that occurred over the prior and current periods attributed to the selected category.
Use the table
Use the menu in the table title to select the category or contributor you want to see. "All" of a certain category is selected by default.
Drill-down to the data table
- Select the drill-down icon ( ) in line with any account to go to the data table.
Filters you applied to the Prior period dashboard will replace any filters currently applied to the Data table.
- On the Data table, select the column header to change the sort order on a specific assertion score.
Update the table
To update this table, use the menus at the top of the page to select the category you want to focus on, and the account you want to look into.
Alternatively, you can select a bar in the period-over-period account change graph (above) to update this table and the account activity over time graph above.
Select the export icon ( ) in line with the table title. The current table is exported as an .xlsx file.