Learn about the account activity over time graph.
Go to the Prior period comparison tab
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement.
You will go to that engagement's Data page.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis.
- Once within an analysis, select Prior period comparison at the top of the page.
You will go to the Prior period comparison tab.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar ( ) to open the Analyze menu ( ), select the name of the analysis you want to see, then go to the Prior period comparison tab.
The graph on this dashboard displays the monthly activity trends for the selected account to help you discover seasonality and consistency between the current and prior period.
Use the graph
Use the menu in the graph title to select the category or contributor you want to see. "All" of a certain category is selected by default.
Hover over a segment on the graph to reveal details:
- Debit activity in a specific month
- Credit activity in a specific month
Use the legend to the right of the graph to toggle each category on or off. Inactive categories are displayed in grey.
Update the graph
To update this graph, use the menus at the top of the page to select the category you want to focus on, and the account you want to look into.
Alternatively, you can select a bar in the period-over-period account change graph (above) to update this graph and the table below.
- Select the annotation icon in line with the graph title.
Any annotations that have been added to the graph appear.
- Select Add annotation to create a new annotation.
- Enter your annotation in the text box that appears.
- When you are satisfied, Save your work.
Learn more about working with annotations.
Select the export icon in line the graph title. The current graph is exported as an .xlsx file.
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.