Learn about the account changes graph on the Prior period comparison dashboard.
Go to the Prior period comparison tab
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement.
You will go to that engagement's Data page.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis, or, open the sidebar and select Analyze, then select the name of the desired analysis.
- Once within an analysis, select Prior period comparison at the top of the page.
You will go to the Prior period comparison tab.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar to open the Analyze menu, then select the name of the analysis you want to see and go to the Prior period comparison tab.
The graph used on this dashboard displays the total activity for the current and prior period, as well as the positive and negative changes between periods.
- Indicates whether the net activity, absolute activity, or ending balance of the groups at the selected account level is being displayed.
- Total activity of the selected account (i.e., Revenue) in the prior period.
- Total activity of the selected account in the current period.
Use the graph
Use the menu in the graph title to select the type of activity you want the graph to display:
- Net activity
- Absolute activity
- Ending balance
"Net activity" is selected by default.
Hover over a segment on the graph to reveal details:
|Prior period||POP category changes*||Current period|
|Net activity||View the net monetary activity for the prior period.||View the net monetary activity for the current and prior periods, as well as the POP change.||View the net monetary activity for the current period.|
|Absolute activity||View the absolute monetary activity for the prior period.||View the absolute monetary activity for the current and prior periods, as well as the POP change.||View the absolute monetary activity for the current period.|
|Ending balance||View the ending balance for the prior period.||View the ending balance for the current period (i.e., the current period net activity).||View the calculated ending balances for the current and prior periods.|
Use the legend to the right of the graph to toggle each category on or off. Inactive categories are displayed in grey.
*Only applies to the bars in the middle of the graph, i.e., that contribute to positive or negative change.
Update the graph
To update this graph, use the menus at the top of the page to select the category you want to focus on, and the account you want to look into.
- Select the annotation icon in line with the graph title.
Any annotations that have been added to the graph appear.
- Select Add annotation to create a new annotation.
- Enter your annotation in the text box that appears.
- When you are satisfied, Save your work.
Learn more about working with annotations.
Select the export icon in line the graph title. The current graph is exported as an .xlsx file.
Anything else on your mind?