The Admin settings allow you to control how your MindBridge tenant is being used.
Learn how to find the Admin settings in MindBridge.
Go to the admin settings
- Open the MindBridge sidebar ( ) from any page within MindBridge.
- Select Admin ( ) near the bottom of the sidebar.
You will go to the User management tab on the Admin page.
The following sections can be accessed from Admin settings:
- User management — A list of all users that have been added to the tenant, including roles and current status.
- Custom analyses — A list of the custom analysis types created by you and your team within MindBridge. Custom analyses are created with a .json template provided by your Customer Success Manager or Account Manager, and are the basis of MindBridge Flex analyses.
- Account groupings — A list of the account groupings created by you and your team within MindBridge. Account groupings are hierarchical sets of categories that MindBridge uses to align your accounts with the MindBridge Account Classification (MAC) code system.
- Libraries — A list of the libraries created by you and your team within MindBridge. Libraries contain unique configurations of analysis features, permissions, and settings that you can use to to standardize you team's workflows.
- Activity report — Allows you to export the change log, which is a record of important activities (or "events") that occurred within your MindBridge tenant.
- Usage report — Allows you to export a report that identifies user habits over a specified period of time, and is an efficient way to monitor how your team is using MindBridge.
API — A list of the API tokens created by you and your team within MindBridge, including creation and expiration date, and current status. This is also where you can access the API reference documentation, which provides guidance for the various operations.