Learn about the Row Usage Report in MindBridge.
You must be an App Admin to access the Row Usage Report.
Go to the admin settings
- Open the MindBridge sidebar ( ) from any page within MindBridge.
- Select Admin ( ).
You will go to the User management tab on the Admin page.
Export the Row Usage Report
- In the Admin section, select the Usage Report tab.
- Select the Calendar icon to expose the menu.
- Choose a date range for the report.
The date range filters analyses by date of successful analysis completion.
- When you are satisfied, select Download Report.
MindBridge exports the Row Usage Report to your default download location.
Example of an exported Row Usage Report
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.