Usage reporting is used to identify user habits over a specified period of time, and is an efficient way to monitor how your team is using MindBridge. Use this report to predict patterns, correct mistakes, and gain confidence that your internal controls are effective.
Learn how to export the Usage Report in MindBridge.
Go to the Admin settings
- Open the MindBridge sidebar ( ) from any page within MindBridge.
- Select Admin ( ) near the bottom of the sidebar.
You will go to the User management tab on the Admin page.
Export the Usage Report
- Go to the Usage report tab.
- Select the date range field.
A calendar will appear.
- Choose a start date and end date for the report.
MindBridge will filter for analyses by date of successful analysis completion.
- When you are satisfied, select Export report.
The export will appear in your default download location.
Example of an exported Row Usage Report