The audit plan stores all of the tasks that you and your team have logged with MindBridge. Tasks allow you to streamline your investigations by focusing on specific line items.
Learn how to:
- Search for a specific task
- Apply filters
- Sort tasks
- Perform actions on tasks
- View task details
Export the audit plan
You must have created a task before you can use the Audit plan page.
Go to the Audit plan page
- Select the icon in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page.
- Select Audit plan ( ) in the sidebar.
You will go to the engagement's audit plan.
- Select the analysis type* you want to see:
- General ledger
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
Tasks for the selected analysis type will appear below.
Search for a specific task
To search for a specific task, such as transaction numbers or sample names, enter your search terms into the search bar, then select the magnifying glass ( ) or press enter/return on your keyboard to submit your query.
Filters help identify groups of tasks. You can use the filters in isolation, or select multiple filters to further narrow your search parameters.
To apply filters
- Open the desired filter menu.
- Enter or select your desired filters.
- If needed, Apply the changes.
The data table reflects your selection(s) immediately.
- To apply additional filters, open the More menu and use the checkboxes to make selections and Apply them as desired.
Select Cancel within a filter menu to discard your selections and go back to the audit plan.
To clear applied filters from the table, select Reset filter.
Use the task table
The table on the Audit plan page can be reorganized as needed.
Sort the contents of a column
Select a column header to toggle sort its contents in ascending or descending order. The darker triangle indicates the sort order.
Select the desired column header and drag it left or right into to your desired location.
Add and remove columns
Open the Columns menu on the right side of the table and check the box next to each column you want to display.
Uncheck a box to remove it from the table.
Pin a column
Pinning columns ensures they will stay in view when scrolling horizontally.
Open the menu on the column header you want to pin and select Pin Column, then choose the pin location on the table: Left or Right
Select No Pin to remove a pin from a column. Once unpinned, you can move it around as needed.
Perform actions on tasks
- Check the boxes next to each task you want to action on, or check the box in line with the column headers to select all of the tasks on the page.
A bulk action bar appears.
If you want to select all of the tasks available across all pages, use Select all.
- Open the Actions menu and select one of the following:
- Delete tasks: Permanently delete the selected tasks from the audit plan.
- Assign tasks to user: Assign the selected tasks to a MindBridge user in your engagement. Enter the email address or name of the user, then Save your work.
- Comment on tasks: Leave a comment on the selected tasks. Enter your comments into the text field then Save your work.
- Mark as normal: This opinion indicates that a transaction appears to exist within reasonable business practice that does not require further investigation. Enter your comments into the text field then Save your work. Learn more about task statuses
- Resolve: Selecting this option indicates that all work identified to resolve this task has been completed. Enter your comments into the text field then Save your work. Learn more about task statuses
- Reopen: You can reopen tasks marked as normal or resolved at any time. Learn more about task statuses
- Export selection: Select which details you want to include in the audit plan export, such as risk scores, particular columns, and whether you want the export file in .XLSX or .CSV format. When you are satisfied, Export the document.
To learn more about the different export formats, visit Audit Plan: Export CSV and XLSX files.
Export the audit plan
You can export tasks for the audit plan with or without applied filters.
- Select Export.
A pop-up window appears.
- Use the toggle within each analysis section to disable or enable that analysis type.
Available analyses are enabled by default.
- Check the boxes next to the options you want to include in the export:
- Include filtered results: When selected, only tasks found through filtering are included in the export (only available when filters have been applied).
- Include task detail*: When selected, full task details are included in the export; when deselected, details are limited to the entries that tasks have been created on.
- Include MindBridge Score: When selected, the MindBridge Score column is included in the export.
Include audit assertion risk scores: When selected, the following columns are included:
- Existence/Occurence Score
- Rights and Obligations Score
- Completeness Score
- Valuation/Accuracy Score
- Presentation/Classification Score
- Cut-off Score
- Include control point scores: When selected, all control points are included.
- Open the Columns menu and check the boxes next to the columns you want to include in the export, or Select all.
- Select your preferred file format**:
- When you are satisfied, Export the audit plan.
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.