The audit plan stores all of the tasks that you and your team have created in your MindBridge engagement. Tasks allow you to streamline your investigations by focusing on specific entries or transactions.
Learn how to:
You must have created a task before you can use the Audit plan page.
Go to the Audit plan page
- Select the icon in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page.
- Select Audit plan ( ) in the sidebar.
You will go to the engagement's audit plan.
- Go to the tab relevant to the analysis type* you want to see.
Tasks that your team created within the selected analysis type will appear here.
View a task's details
In the task table, select View details to the right of the task you want to drill into. You will go to the task details page, which contains details about the entry or transaction you want to investigate.
Search for tasks
Use the search bar to to find tasks associated with specific terms, such as transaction numbers or sample names.
- Enter your search terms (in part or in full) into the search bar.
- Select the magnifying glass ( ) or press enter/return on your keyboard.
Use the X icon to delete your search and reset the table to its default view.
Filter for tasks
Filters help identify groups of tasks. You can use the filters in isolation, or select multiple filters to further narrow your search parameters.
- Open the desired filter menu.
- Enter or select your desired filters.
- If needed, Apply the changes.
The table reflects your selection(s) immediately.
- To apply additional filters, open the More menu and use the checkboxes to make selections and Apply them as desired.
Select Cancel within a filter menu to discard your selections and go back to the audit plan.
To clear the applied filters from the table, select Reset filter.
Organize task table columns
The table on the Audit plan page can be reorganized as needed.
Sort the contents of a column
Select a column header to start toggling through the sort settings. You can see a column's contents in ascending or descending order, as indicated by the dark triangle.
Click and drag the desired column header left or right, as desired.
Add and remove columns
Open the Columns menu on the right side of the table and check the box next to each column you want to display.
Uncheck a box to remove it from the table.
Pin a column
Pinning columns ensures they will stay in view when scrolling horizontally.
Open the menu on the column header you want to pin and select Pin Column, then choose the pin location on the table: Left or Right
Select No Pin to remove a pin from a column. Once unpinned, you can move it around as needed.
Perform actions on tasks
You can perform many actions on tasks within the audit plan.
- Select the boxes next to each task you want to action on, or select the box in line with the column headers to select all of the tasks on the page.
A bulk action bar appears.
If you want to select all of the tasks available across all pages, use Select all.
- Open the Actions menu within the bar and select one of the following:
- Delete tasks: Permanently delete the selected tasks from the audit plan.
- Assign tasks to user: Assign the selected tasks to a teammate within your MindBridge engagement. Enter the email address or name of the user, then Save your work.
- Comment on tasks: Leave a comment on the selected tasks. Enter your comments into the text field then Save your work.
- Mark as normal: This opinion indicates that a transaction appears to exist within reasonable business practice that does not require further investigation. Enter your comments into the text field then Save your work. Learn more about task statuses
- Resolve: Selecting this option indicates that all work identified to resolve this task has been completed. Enter your comments into the text field then Save your work. Learn more about task statuses
- Reopen: You can reopen tasks marked as normal or resolved at any time. Learn more about task statuses
Export selection: Select which details you want to include in the audit plan export, such as risk scores, particular columns, and whether you want the export file in .XLSX or .CSV format. When you are satisfied, Export the document.
Export the audit plan
You can export tasks in the audit plan with or without applied filters.
- Select Export near the top right side of the screen.
A pop-up window appears.
- Use the toggle within each analysis section to disable or enable that analysis type.
Available analyses are enabled by default.
- Check the boxes next to the options you want to include in the export:
- Include filtered results: When selected, only tasks found through filtering are included in the export (only available when filters have been applied).
- Include task detail*: When selected, full task details are included in the export; when deselected, details are limited to the entries that tasks have been created on.
- Include MindBridge Score: When selected, the MindBridge Score column is included in the export.
Include audit assertion risk scores: When selected, the following columns are included:
- Existence/Occurence Score
- Rights and Obligations Score
- Completeness Score
- Valuation/Accuracy Score
- Presentation/Classification Score
- Cut-off Score
- Include control point scores: When selected, all control points are included.
- Open the Columns menu and check the boxes next to the columns you want to include in the export, or Select all.
- Select your preferred file format**:
- When you are satisfied, Export the audit plan.