Learn how to perform bulk actions in an analysis."
To use bulk actions, go to the Data Table dashboard.
How to perform a bulk action
- To select a number of entries, check the boxes in line with the entries you want to action on.
- To select all entries on the current page of the Data Table, select the checkbox in the top row.
- To select all entries in the Data Table, use Select All in the bulk actions bar.
- Open the Actions menu within the bulk actions bar and select from the following options:
- Export Selection: Export the selected entries into an Excel spreadsheet in .xlsx or .csv format.
- Mark as Normal: Mark the selected entries as "normal".
- Create Tasks: Create tasks for your Audit Plan.