The article includes an overview of the data table.
Check out the links in this article to learn more.
First, go to the Data Table tab.
This dashboard provides detailed information related to your financial data, enabling you to:
- Use the filter builder to create, save, and reuse filters.
- Perform a keyword search for specific data.
- Use the intelligent sampler to generate random and risk-stratified samples.
- Configure the table to display outstanding entries, in-period or out-of-period entries, add or remove columns, and sort columns in ascending or descending order.
- Perform bulk actions on your data.