Learn about the bulk actions that can be performed in an analysis.
To use bulk actions, go to the Data Table dashboard.
How to perform a bulk action
- To select a number of entries, select the checkboxes in line with the entries you want to action on.
To select all entries on the current page of the Data Table, select the checkbox in the top row.
To select all entries in the Data Table, use Select All in the bulk actions bar.
- Open the Actions menu within the bulk actions bar and select from the following options:
- Export Selection: Export the selected entries into an Excel spreadsheet in .xlsx or .csv format.
- Mark as Normal: Mark the selected entries as "normal".
- Create Tasks: Create tasks for your Audit Plan.
Anything else on your mind?