Learn how risk summary tiles are broken down, and how you can leverage them in your analysis.
Go to the Risk overview tab
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page for that particular engagement.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis.
- Within an analysis, select Risk overview.*
*Note: This is the default landing tab within accounts payable and accounts receivable analyses.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar ( ) to open the Analyze menu ( ), then select the name of the analysis you want to see and go to the Risk overview tab.
MindBridge summarizes all the transactions in your general ledger and places them into stratified groupings of high, medium, and low risk.
The threshold for each grouping is summarized below.
Thresholds are based on extensive field testing and expert feedback.
30% – 49.99%
Risk summary tiles
These tiles appear at the top of the Risk overview dashboard.
Each tile displays the stratified risk group, the total absolute value of the group, the number of entries it contains, and the proportion of the ledger the group represents.
Select any of the risk tiles to drill down to the Data table and see the list of entries that belong to that risk group.