Learn how to edit tasks in the audit plan.
Go to the Audit Plan
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- On the Engagements page, select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the engagement's Data page.
- Select the Audit Plan icon ( ) in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Audit Plan page.
Each tab on this page represents an analysis type*, and tasks are grouped within each tab.
- Go to the tab associated with the tasks you and your team have created.
*Note: Each of these tabs will only appear after the first task (per analysis type) is created.
Edit a task
- Beneath the graph, select View Details in line with the task you want to edit.
You will go to the Task Details page.
- Open the Actions menu.
- Select Edit.
A pop-up window appears.
- Make any necessary edits to the information provided when the task was created.
- Save your changes to go back to the Task Details page.
Select Cancel to discard your changes and go back to the Task Details page.