Depending on your level of access, you may be able to delete engagements.
Who can delete engagements?
- Organization Managers and can delete any engagement within an organization.
- App Admins can delete any engagement in the tenant.
Go to the Engagements page
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar ( ) to go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
Delete an engagement
- Select the Engagement settings icon ( ) in line with the engagement you want to delete.
You will go to the Engagement Settings page.
- Select Delete engagement.
A pop-up window appears.
- Check all the boxes to confirm your understanding.
- When ready, Confirm your decision to delete the engagement.