Learn how to re-import files and re-run an analysis in MindBridge.
To re-import a general ledger file and re-run an analysis:
- Open the more actions menu ( ) in line with the analysis name.
- Select Archive.
A pop-up menu appears.
- Check the box next to Duplicate analysis before archiving.
- When you are satisfied, Archive the analysis.
A copy of the analysis will be created — you can manage the analysis as needed.
- Find and expand the copy of the analysis on the Data page.
- Open the more actions menu ( ) in line with the required file slot (for example, the general ledger).
- Select one of the following:
- Restart import — Immediately restarts the import process using the current file.
- Replace file from computer — Removes the current file and replaces it with a file from your computer.
- Replace file from file manager — Removes the current file and replaces it with a file from the file manager.
- Delete file — Removes the current file.
- If you restarted the import or replaced the file, select Continue import and proceed through the import process as usual.
- When you are satisfied with the import, select Run analysis.
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.