Learn about the process of exporting a general ledger file from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- The sample company CRONUS Canada Inc is used in this guide.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV is being discontinued and part of 365 Business Central now.
Watch the following video on how to extract data or read the steps outlined below.
- Log in to Microsoft Dynamics Business Central 365. Search the term General ledger Entries by using the Search bar in the top right of the screen.
- Select the General ledger Entries option and the report will open up.
- You can also click on the bookmark icon in the top right corner of the screen so that you can easily access the General Ledger Entries report from your homepage without using the search bar.
- Click on the share icon in the top right corner of the screen and select open in excel to download the file.
- You can also filter the data based on your requirements by clicking on the filter icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Verify that the exported file contains the following columns required by MindBridge: Account ID, Date, Description and Amount.
What do you think of this guide? If you have any feedback, or you think you can help us improve it, then we would love to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com. We are offering rewards for any information that leads to the improvement of a guide or the creation of a new one.