Learn how to add and remove keywords to an engagement.
Go to the engagement settings
- Select the icon in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page.
- Select the gear icon in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the engagement settings page.
- Go to the Risk scores tab see the engagement’s control point settings.
Use the menu to select between General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable settings. Each subsection contains the control point settings that will be applied across the engagement.
Add and remove keywords
- Find and select Suspicious Keyword, Manual Entry, or Complex instrument to expand the desired section.
- Select Edit to go to the control point settings.
- Add and/or remove keywords as described below.
- When you are satisfied, select Done.
Use the X icon to remove keywords from the list. When a keyword is removed, MindBridge will not search for it.
- Select Add keywords and enter a new word in the text box.
- Use the comma key, or, press Enter/Return on your keyboard add the word.
There is no limit to the number of keywords you can add.
During previous audits of Highland Wilding Technologies, a particular type of transaction was flagged as being at high risk for misstatement. Details related to this type of transaction are contained in the memo field (such as a particular vendor, or type of transaction).
As part of the current year’s audit, keywords unique to that transaction type are defined in the Suspicious Keyword settings. Transactions containing the defined keywords will trigger the Suspicious Keywords control point, which increases their risk and increases the likelihood that they will be sampled.
Anything else on your mind?