What’s new in MindBridge?
Our third major release of the year is now live! By prioritizing efficiency, effectiveness, and making your job easier, we continue to support your success. For this release, we let your feedback be our guide and focused on:
- Establishing a new space for in-app data transformation and storage capabilities
- Saving you time and effort with a new check for completeness
- Making valuable improvements to usability, scalability, and reporting
Launching early access of the Configurable Ledger Analysis Program
New features for Q4
In-app data transformation with the new file manager
The file locker has been replaced with the new File manager, a dedicated page boasting updated capabilities that empower you to store, validate, and organize imported files.
With the file manager, now you can also transform data right in MindBridge, quickly and efficiently.
- Extract and save any number of worksheets as individual files with the split tool. | Learn more
- Automatically concatenate multiple files into a single file with the merge tool. | Learn more
Watch out for more file manager capabilities in upcoming releases!
Pre-analysis completeness check
This check saves you time and effort by letting you assess, identify, and correct completeness and account grouping issues before running an analysis. To unlock the new pre-analysis completeness check, import an opening balance, a closing balance, and a general ledger.
- Customize the data included in your Audit plan and Data table exports
- Augmented performance on the Risk overview dashboard
- Improved ability to handle large datasets
- Reduced time spent calculating risk scores
- Reduced loading times on the Trends, Audit assertion risk, and Data table dashboards
- Updated control point algorithms to facilitate scaling
- Upgraded user access management with new User Admin role | Learn more
- Customize the data included in your reports with the analysis profile
- Reports now display annotations with useful contextual information
- The Trial and General Ledger Balance Check Report, available after successfully running an analysis, has been renamed the Completeness Check Report
- Added control point versions to exported documents
MindBridge Academy 📚
Configurable ledger analysis* — Risk assess any financial ledger in MindBridge
Configurable ledger analysis (CLA) will allow you to configure a custom analysis for financial ledgers. This feature has been in early access since August, and development is ongoing.
Interested in participating in the Configurable Ledger Analysis Early Access Program? | Learn more