What’s new in MindBridge?
With a focus on adaptability, flexibility, and customizability, we’ve made it easier to standardize your approach and the evidence you gather by integrating MindBridge with your processes and methodology. Now you can quickly import and validate data to build even more robust visualizations and reports from your results.
New features for Q3
Improved data validation
This up-front assessment of data quality saves you time and effort by providing the recommended course of action for required data transformations, including letting MindBridge format it automatically.
Create intuitive trend and ratio graphs
Graph relevant data from the deepest level in the chart of accounts, respond to procedures more holistically with a granular understanding of the data, and make key relationships and performance indicators easier to visualize and communicate.
New export capabilities and styling for reports
Export high-fidelity reports to .pdf, or copy and paste the report into your preferred document editing software. This allows you to standardize platform output across your practice and build impactful memos for your working paper file or results presentations. What's more, now you can export any number of ratios within the analysis into a single, client-ready Excel file.
- Only financial statement accounts that are scoped as significant will be displayed in the Audit Assertion Risk results
- Assertion risk scores are nested under "Risk scores" within the Filter Builder
- When filtering for accounts, MindBridge will only display those with activity in the periods under analysis
- Library filters are displayed by default in the "Add from Saved Filters" pop-up and when applied, appear on the Data Table automatically
- Use the Filter Builder to find accounts that contribute to increasing credit or debit values
- Re-order accounts within your account groupings for improved findability
- Add a billing code to the engagement to ensure your clients are invoiced properly
- Go back to column mapping after reviewing the transaction preview details during data ingestion
- Trends graph displays the analysis period, not the fiscal period
- Trial balance files with a balance of zero appear in financial statements and balance check reports for at-a-glance confirmation of accounts
- Updated and validated algorithms for control points
- Resize Account filter menus for easier viewing and account selection
- Discover new context for the relative percentage of high-risk entries on the Control Point Breakdown graph
- Improved pagination to help move through large datasets
- Visualized results show where analysis periods begin and end in a time-series view
- The Memo column is displayed by default on the Data Table and Entry Details for AR and AP analyses
- After importing an adjustments file, the Adjustments toggle on the Financial Statement table, Trends, and Ratios dashboards turns on automatically