Learn how to delete an engagement in MindBridge.
Go to the Engagement settings page
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select the settings icon ( ) in line with the engagement you want to delete.
You will go to the General settings tab in the Engagement Settings page.
Tip: From within an engagement, open the sidebar ( ) and select Settings ( ), then select Engagement settings.
Delete an engagement
- Select Delete engagement below the settings.
- Check the boxes to confirm you understand that once the engagement is deleted, it cannot be recovered and all work will be lost.
- When you are satisfied, Confirm your decision.
The engagement will be removed from MindBridge and you will not be able to access it.