Learn how to create, view, edit, and export a summary of a transactional risk reports.
Navigate to the Reports tab
- Select the MindBridge icon in the sidebar to go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row to go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row to go to the Data page.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis, or use the sidebar to open the Analyze menu, then select the name of the analysis you wish to see.
You will go to the Analyze page.
- Select the Reports tab.
Create the report
- On the Reports tab, go to the Custom reports section.
- Select Create report in line with Summary of transactional risk.
View the report
Once you have created the report, select the report name to go into View mode.
Included in the report
- An overview of how MindBridge scores risk
- Overall transaction-level risk summary
- Risk breakdown by month
- Risk breakdown by financial statement area
- Risk breakdown by user (if data is available)
- Detailed results by control point
Comments and supporting context can be added to any section of the report before it is exported.
Edit the report
Once you have created the report, there are 2 ways to get into Edit mode from the Reports tab:
- Select the Edit icon in line with Summary of transactional risk, or,
- Select the report name, then open the Actions menu and select Edit.
Edit mode allows you to enter notes and comments in the blank fields below each section, as needed.
When you are satisfied with your edits, Save your work and go back to View mode.
Cancel any time to discard changes.
Export the report
Once you have created the report, there are 2 ways to Export it from the Reports tab:
- Select the Export icon in line with Summary of transactional risk, or,
- Select the report name, then open the Actions menu and select Export.
The .pdf file will export to your computer.
Copy the report to your clipboard
Copy a report to your computer's clipboard so you can paste it into the document format of your choice, such as Microsoft Word or Excel*.
- On the Reports tab, select the report name.
- Open the Actions menu.
- Select Copy.
The entire report is copied to your clipboard.
*Microsoft, Word, and Excel are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
Delete the report
- Select the Delete icon in line with Summary of transactional risk.
A warning message appears to inform you that deleting the report cannot be undone.
- Select Confirm to permanently delete the report.