Go to the Reports tab
- Select the icon in the sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis.
- Select the Reports tab.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, use the sidebar ( ) to open the Analyze menu ( ), then select the name of the analysis you want to see and go to the Reports tab.
Create the report
- On the Reports tab, go to the Custom reports section.
- Select Create report in line with Summary of transactional risk.
A pop-up window will appear to remind you that once the report has been created, any subsequent annotations added to your analysis will not be automatically added to the contents of the report.
- When you are satisfied, select Confirm.
Select Cancel to close the window without creating a report.
View the report
Once you have created the report, select the report name to go into View mode.
Included in the report
- An overview of how MindBridge scores risk
- Overall transaction-level risk summary
- Risk breakdown by month
- Risk breakdown by financial statement area
- Risk breakdown by user (if data is available)
- Detailed results by control point
Comments and supporting context can be added to any section of the report before it is exported.
How to edit the report
Once you have created the report, there are 2 ways to enter edit mode from the Reports tab:
- Select the edit icon ( ) in line with Summary of transactional risk, or,
- Select the report name, then open the Actions menu and select Edit.
Edit mode allows you to add and remove report components, reposition components on the page, and log comments, create notes, and apply text styling as needed.
Upon entering edit mode, you will see that each component of the report is split apart.
Select any component to start editing. When you are satisfied with your edits, Save your work and go back to View mode.
Add a component
- Select the + icon above or below the selected component.
A list of components appears.
- Select the component you want to add to the page.
Remove a component
Use the delete icon ( ) to remove a component from the report.
Move a component
Use the up or down arrow icons ( / ) to move the component up or down one position on the page. You can move a component as many times as needed.
Export the report
Once you have created the report, there are 2 ways to Export it from the Reports tab:
- Select the export icon ( ) in line with Summary of transactional risk, or,
- Select the report name, then open the Actions menu and select Export.
The .pdf file will be exported to your computer.
Copy the report to your clipboard
Copy a report to your computer's clipboard so you can paste it into the document format of your choice, such as Microsoft Word or Excel*.
- On the Reports tab, select the report name.
- Open the Actions menu.
- Select Copy.
The entire report is copied to your clipboard.
*Microsoft, Word, and Excel are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
Delete the report
- Select the delete icon ( ) in line with Summary of transactional risk.
A pop-up window appears to let you know that the action cannot be undone.
- Select Confirm to permanently delete the report.