Learn about the Row Usage Report in MindBridge.
You must be an App Admin to access the Row Usage Report.
Go to the admin settings
- Open the MindBridge sidebar from any page within MindBridge.
- Select Admin (third option from the bottom).
You will go to the User management tab on the Admin page.
Go to the Admin settings
- In the Admin section, select the Usage Report tab.
- Select the Calendar icon to expose the menu.
- Choose a date range for the report.
The date range filters analyses by date of successful analysis completion.
- When you are satisfied, select Download Report.
MindBridge exports the Row Usage Report to your default download location.
Example of an exported Row Usage Report
Anything else on your mind?