Learn about the Risk by graph and how it can be a great asset in your risk analysis.
To see the Risk by graph, go to the Risk Overview dashboard.
Use the graph
The y-axis displays the MindBridge Score and the x-axis displays the monetary value, allowing you to easily see high risk and high monetary value data points. Data points in the upper right section of the graph may be particularly interesting.
Switching the view
To switch the graph view, open the Risk by menu and make a selection.
Note: The views available depend on the optional and custom columns that were mapped during column mapping.
Hover over a data point
Note: The following information will be for the Risk by User ID graph, but the same principles apply to all views.
Hovering your cursor over a data point in the graph will open a pop-up window where you can see the following details:
- Monetary value: The total monetary value of all entries attributed to this user
- MindBridge Score: The average overall risk score of all entries attributed to this user
- Share: The % share of monetary value attributed to this user compared to the whole
- Entry count: The total number of entries attributed to this user
- High risk entries: The number of high risk entries attributed to this user, along with the total monetary value of those entries
- Medium risk entries: The number of medium risk entries attributed to this user, along with the total monetary value of those entries
- Low risk entries: The number of low risk entries attributed to this user, along with the total monetary value of those entries
Drilling down to the data table
Select a data point to go to the data table with the appropriate filter applied.
Log in to MindBridge to chat with us, email email@example.com, or reach out to your assigned Customer Success Manager.