Learn how to duplicate a column in an analysis.
Go to the Data page
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page for that particular engagement.
- On the Column Mapping step of the import process, select the more actions icon to the right of the column you want to duplicate.
- Select Duplicate from the menu.
A pop-up window appears with a preview of the first 2 cells in the selected column.
- Rename the column in the Header Name field.
- When you are satisfied, Save your work.
The duplicated column will be available on the Column Mapping step and can be identified by the blue dot in the upper right corner of its name.
Anything else on your mind?