Learn about the process of exporting ERP data from CDK ERP.
- To perform this task, navigate to the quick launch function field and select AGMT.
- From the quick launch AGMT function, select Transfer from the AGMT menu.
- Enter the Accounting account, or select an account from a list. The company number(s) will be displayed on your screen.
- From the FYE audit data list, select one or more audit data files for the transfer. Each file on the list shows previous transfer information or data that has not yet been transferred.
- Select the drive letter and folder for the export’s target location. A status message will be visible during the transfer. Once complete, the program will update the status of the audit file data with the data that has been transferred.
Note: Select the ellipses (…) beside the “C” drive selection. The ellipses will change to a + sign, so you can select where on the “C” drive the file will download.
- Once you’ve chosen the download location, click ok to proceed. You will need to open the zipped file, so an extraction tool (WinZip or WinRAR) is required in order to see the files are and open them in Excel.