Learn how to export a general ledger file from CDK ERP.
- To perform this task, go to the quick launch function field and select AGMT.
- From the quick launch AGMT function, select Transfer from the AGMT menu.
- Enter the Accounting account, or select an account from a list.
The company number(s) will be displayed on your screen.
- From the FYE audit data list, select one or more audit data files for the transfer.
Each file on the list shows previous transfer information or data that has not yet been transferred.
- Select the drive letter and folder for the export’s target location.
A status message will be visible during the transfer. Once complete, the program will update the status of the audit file data with the data that has been transferred.
Note: Select the ellipses (…) beside the “C” drive selection. The ellipses will change to a plus sign (+) so you can select a specific download location on the “C” drive.
- When you are satisfied, select ok to proceed.
You will need to open the zipped file, so an extraction tool (WinZip or WinRAR) is required in order to see the files are and open them in Excel.
What do you think of this guide? If you have any feedback, or you think you can help us improve it, then we would love to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are offering rewards for any information that leads to the improvement of a guide or the creation of a new one.