Learn about the Data table dashboard and how it is used in MindBridge. Visit the links in this article to learn more.
Go to the Data table tab
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page.
- Select View Analysis in line with the desired analysis.
You will go to the Analyze page.
- Select the Data table tab.
Tip: If you are already in an engagement, open the Analyze menu ( ) in the MindBridge sidebar and select the analysis you want to see, then go to the Data table tab.
This dashboard provides detailed information related to your financial data, enabling you to:
- Use the filter builder to create, save, and reuse filters.
- Perform a keyword search for specific data.
- Create random or risk-stratified samples for your audit plan.
- Configure the table to display outstanding entries, in-period or out-of-period entries, add or remove columns, and sort columns in ascending or descending order.
- Perform bulk actions on your data.