Learn about the Risk overview dashboard for accounts payable analyses in MindBridge.
Go to the Risk overview tab
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page for that particular engagement.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis.
- Within an analysis, select Risk overview.*
*Note: This is the default landing tab within accounts payable and accounts receivable analyses.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar ( ) to open the Analyze menu ( ), then select the name of the analysis you want to see and go to the Risk overview tab.
The Risk overview dashboard provides a summary of risk in the accounts payable ledger. For every entry, a collection of control points produces a risk score (the aggregate of its control point scores).
The Risk overview dashboard displays the following information:
- Risk view
- Risk summary tiles
- Entry risk over time graph
- Triggered control points
- Dynamic risk graph