Learn how to set up, run, and export an activity report.
You must be an App Admin to run an Activity report.
Go to the Admin section
- Open the MindBridge sidebar from any page within MindBridge.
- Select Admin ( ).
You will go to the User management tab on the Admin page.
- Select the Activity report tab.
Set up the report
- Select the Date range field to open the calendar, then select a date range for the report.
- Open the User menu and select users you want to include.
- Open the Category menu and select the categories to include.
- Check the box next to Only display completed analyses to exclude analyses that have not been run from the report.
Run and export the report
Once all the fields are filled out, select Export report. MindBridge exports the report to your browser's default download location.