Learn how to add a new task to the audit plan directly from a transaction.
Navigate to the Data page
- Select the MindBridge icon in the sidebar to go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row to go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row to go to the Data page.
Create a task from a transaction
Note: The data table defaults to view entries. To see transactions, open the View menu and select Transactions.
- Select the plus icon ( + ) in line with the intended transaction.
A pop-up window appears.
- Select an Audit Area from the menu.
- Optionally, add a sample name, assertions, and a description.
- When you are satisfied, Create task to create the task and add it to the audit plan, and go back to the data table.