MindBridge's default ratios cannot be edited, but you can add new custom ratios and save them to a library, allowing you to leverage them in any engagement that uses that library.
Learn how to add an existing custom ratio to a library.
Navigate to the Ratios tab
- Select the MindBridge icon in the sidebar to go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row to go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row to go to the Data page.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis, or use the sidebar to open the Analyze menu, then select the name of the analysis you want to see.
You will go to the Analyze page.
- Select the Ratios tab.
Add a ratio to a library
- Find the ratio you want to add.
- Open the Actions menu belonging to the desired ratio.
- Select Edit.
A pop-up window appears.
- Select the Add Ratio to Library checkbox.
- Select Update.
All engagements using this library can now access the ratio.
Anything else on your mind?
Log in to MindBridge to chat with us, email email@example.com, or reach out to your assigned Customer Success Manager.