Learn how to export .csv files from Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP).
- Click on the top left on Microsoft Dynamics GP (it should have a little dropdown arrow beside it)
- Select SmartList.
- Go to Financial series (click the +)
- Go to Account Transactions (click the +)
- Click the first entry (should be an asterisk *) for all entries.
- Ensure that all necessary columns are included by checking the Columns button at the top (TRX Date, Account Number, Account Description, Journal Entry Number, Debits, Credits & Memo).
- Use the search bar to find the date range you are looking for (Jan 1 - Dec 31), and ensure that the default Maximum Records option is set to as high as possible to make sure all entries are accounted for.
- Select Send To Excel across the top of the screen, and it should export in .xlsx format.
- Send it forward.