Learn how to enable multi-factor authentication with Android or iOS devices on your MindBridge account.
Go to your user profile
- Open the MindBridge sidebar ( ).
- Select your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
You will see actions related to your account.
- Select Your Account.
You will go to your user profile where you can see the tenants you have access to and your account preferences.
Enable multi-factor authentication
- Select Enable under the Account Security section, right of your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) details.
You will then be taken to the Enable Two-Factor Authentication page.
- Enter your password and a token code*.
- The token code will appear in the Google Authenticator app for Android or iOS. If you do not have this app, you must download and install it.
- Select Enable to turn on Two-Factor Authentication for your MindBridge account.
You will go back to the Your Account page.
- Now when signing in to MindBridge you must provide an Authenticator Code, which is found in the Google Authenticator app.
*Get a new token code
- In the Google Authenticator app on your device, select the plus on the lower right of your screen to open the barcode scanner.
- Scan the barcode on the Enable Two-Factor Authentication page with your device.
- A new token code appears on the Google Authenticator app's home screen. If you have multiple codes, use the email address beneath each to identify which account the token code belongs to.