Learn how to create a new library.
A library contains sets of analyses and settings that can be customized, which allows you and your team to standardize engagements firm-wide. Once a library is created, it is available to all users in the tenant. It can also be applied to new organizations by users with Organization Creator privileges.
You must be an Admin to create a new library.
Navigate to the Libraries tab
- Open the sidebar from anywhere in MindBridge.
- Select Admin.
- Select the Libraries tab.
You will see a list view of all libraries available in your tenant
Create a new Library
- Select Create Library from the top right corner of the libraries list.
The Create Library window appears.
- Enter the Library Name.
- Select a Base Library.*
- Select the Analysis Types you wish to use.
- Select the Account Grouping you would like to apply to this library.
- Add Industry Tags by selecting an existing option from the dropdown menu, or create a new tag by entering it into the field.
- When all fields are complete, Create the new library.
New libraries are listed under the Libraries tab on the Admin page.
Cancel at any time to discard the new library and go back to the Libraries tab.