When creating account groupings containing many different accounts, there may be instances of overlap where only a portion or a subset of a full account mapping is needed.
Industry tags help narrow the focus from a master list of accounts so you can create libraries that employ only a portion of an account grouping’s accounts based on a specific industry.
Learn how to apply industry tags in MindBridge.
You must have App Admin access to add industry tags to libraries.
Industry tags by library type
The following libraries automatically apply the corresponding industry tags.
|Base library||Industry tags|
|MindBridge not-for-profit with fund||not-for-profit|
Go to the Libraries tab
- Open the sidebar ( ) from anywhere in MindBridge.
- Select Admin ( ).
- Select the Libraries tab.
You will see a list of all the libraries available in your tenant.
Add an industry tag
- On the Libraries tab, select Create library.
- Select a Base library from the menu.
The Industry tags field will populate with the default industry tag.
- Depending on the base library selected, you may be able to use the Industry tags menu to select additional industry tags.
View an industry tag
- On the Libraries tab, open the Actions menu in line with the library you want to view.
- Select View library.
The industry tags are listed on the left side of the page.