The article talks about how to export a grouped trial balance from CCH.
Note: Users still need to verify the imported account mappings and confirm their accuracy before performing an analysis.
Two steps are required to leverage CCH's grouped trial balance:
- Export a grouped trial balance from CCH
- Import the grouped trial balance into MindBridge
Export a grouped trial balance from CCH
From the Create Trial Balance Report tab, generate a grouped trial balance export. There are 2 settings that need to be configured to maximize the file’s accuracy:
- Select the Classified Report checkbox.
- Under Report types, select the Detail radio button.
In the settings page, hide the empty groups and subgroups:
The Excel export will look similar to the below image:
Import the grouped trial balance to MindBridge
You will then be taken to the 3-step chart of accounts import wizard, which has the following steps:
- Select Data
- Map Columns (if required)
- Map Accounts