Below are the steps to export a Journal Entry export from QuickBooks which can be imported directly into MindBridge with no data manipulation required.
- Open QuickBooks and click Reports from the menu bar.
- Click Accountant and Taxes from the drop-down list.
- Click Journal from the sidebar list.
- In the Journal window that just opened, select your date range. (We recommend one year at a time).
- From the Journal window menu, select Excel and then the .xlsx format.
- Save the file to your preferred location.
- Use Drag and Drop to import the file.