Learn about the process of exporting a General Ledger file from NetSuite.
Note: NetSuite has a 500,000-row export limitation. If your export contains more than 500,000 rows, you will need to create a Saved Search with no row limitation.
To view the source material, including original images, visit https://technologyblog.rsmus.com/netsuite/exporting-full-gl-detail-auditor/
- Navigate to Reports –> New Search.
- Select Transaction.
- On the next screen, click Create Saved Search.
- On the Criteria tab, select the Posting, Account Type, and System Notes: Type options.
- On the Results tab, select the Type, Document Number, Account, Memo, Amount (Debit), Amount (Credit), System Notes: Date and System Notes: Set by options.
- On the Available Filters tab, select the Period and Subsidiary options.
- Select Save & Run.