Learn how to change a user's role in MindBridge
Understanding System Roles
A user can be assigned 1 of 3 system roles at the tenant level:
- Organization Creator
See our article on user roles available in MindBridge for more information.
You must have Admin access to change a user's role.
Navigate to Admin Settings
- Select the menu icon on the top left of MindBridge to open the side navigation bar.
- Select Admin (third option from the bottom).
- Select the User Management tab.
You will go to the User Management tab in Admin Settings by default. Here you will see a list of all users within your MindBridge tenant.
Changing a user's role
- Open the actions menu to the right of the user’s name and email address.
- Select Edit Role.
The Edit User Details form appears.
- Use the System Role menu to change the user's level of access.
- Once the user is assigned a system role, Save your changes.
You will automatically return to the User Management tab.