The Audit Plan stores all of the tasks that you and your team have created in your MindBridge engagement, which allows you to streamline your investigations by focusing on specific entries or transactions.
Learn how to find the Audit Plan page in MindBridge.
Go to the Audit Plan
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- On the Engagements page, select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the engagement's Data page.
- Select the Audit Plan icon ( ) in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Audit Plan page.
Each tab on this page represents an analysis type, and tasks are grouped within each tab.
- *Go to the analysis type tab associated with the tasks you and your team have created.