Learn how to change your password.
Changing a password is only available to users who do not use Google or Microsoft Single Sign-On to sign in to MindBridge.
Go to to your user profile
- Use the menu icon ( ) to open the MindBridge sidebar.
- Select your name from the bottom of the sidebar.
A menu will expand.
- Select Your Account.
You will be taken to your user profile ("My Account") where you can see the tenants you have access to and your account preferences.
Change your password
- In the Account Security section, select Edit to the right of your password details.
You will go to the Change your Password page.
- Enter your current password and your new password.
Your new password must have at least...
- 8 characters
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 number
- 1 special character
- Enter your new password again in the Confirm New Password text field.
- Select Update to confirm your changes and return to your user profile.
Select Cancel to discard your changes and return to your user profile.
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.