Learn how to change the password you use to access MindBridge.
Go to to your user profile
- Open the MindBridge sidebar ( ).
- Select your name, located at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Select Your Account.
You will be taken to your user profile ("My Account") where you can see the tenants you have access to and your account preferences.
Change your password
- In the Account Security section, select Edit to the right of your password details.
You will go to the Change your Password page.
- Enter your current password and your new password.
Your new password must have at least...
- 8 characters
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 number
- 1 special character
- Enter your new password again in the Confirm New Password text field.
- Select Update to confirm your changes and return to your user profile.
Select Cancel to discard your changes and return to your user profile.