Learn how to change the email address MindBridge uses to communicate with you.
Changing an email address is only available to users who do not use Single Sign-On. If you are using Single Sign-On and want to change your email address, your Admin must re-invite you using the new desired email address.
Navigate to your user profile
- Use the menu icon to open the sidebar.
- Select your name.
- Select Your Account.
You will be taken to your user profile ("My Account") where you can see the tenants you have access to and your account preferences.
Change your email address
- Select Edit in line with your email address.
- Enter the new email address.
- Enter your current password.
- When you are satisfies, Update your profile.
- When you receive the activation email from MindBridge, select Activate New Username/Email in the email.
- Select Log in With New Username/Email to log back into MindBridge with your new credentials.
You will receive an email confirming that you have successfully changed your email address.