Learn about why these common issues arise, and how to avoid them when importing data.
Ensure the following requirements are met before retrying your import.
- The data is formatted correctly.
- Ledgers are balanced (or you are aware that they will not balance).
- The file type is supported by MindBridge.
- Check your file type against the list of supported file types and formats.
- To balance your ledger(s), refer to the data checklist for opening and closing balances.
- Ungroup any grouped file formats
Apply the MindBridge naming conventions to your column headers so MindBridge can properly analyze the data.